We were called to an emergency to remove the ceiling so the plumber had access to determine the leak source form above unit and make emergency repairs.
After the plumber had fixed the leak we:
- installed new gyprock sheeting
- inspected & rewired the electricals as the previous water damage had penetrated the electricals
- the exhaust fan was also not working which had resulted in mould in the bathroom ceiling which we placed with a new fan
- prepared ceiling for painting & painted to restore to original condition
- reinstalled the downlights/electrical fixtures as previously fixed