This was a referral from David Wang from Tracy Yap Real Estate; a job for a private owner, residential. The owner was preparing for sale.
- replaced the vanity en suite
- installed an exhaust fan in en suite bathroom which did not pre-exist (a handyman or the original builder had cut a cavity but service was ever installed)
- installed screening and paneling underneath their granny flat to cover that space so the occupants could use this space for storage
- did landscaping; laid new pebbles
- re-positioned the storm water at the side of the house and redirected the storm water piping appropriately to match the new lay of the storm water piping