Westpoint Building Services Pty Ltd (WPBS Services) was founded February 2015 & is a building maintenance company based in Sydney Australia. In this time we have grown and won gold clients in Real Estates, Stratas & Hotels.
We pride ourselves on delivering high quality building maintenance services while maintaining ongoing, sustainable relationships with an emphasis on commitment & strict adherence to schedules, commitments, guarantees and safety standards.
Director, Frank Cetinich, Westpoint Building Services Pty Ltd
Frank comes from an ancestral line of ship builders. Ship building involves an artisan degree of skills in carpentry, steel fabrication, problem solving & innovation. Trained in a wide & comprehensive range of building maintenance skills, Frank undertook an apprenticeship with his own father, a highly qualified & respected steel fabricator, carpenter, amongst having many other trades skills across an incredibly diverse & rich work history spanning 45 years.
Frank has been involved with steel fabrication, building steel structure for commercial premises. Working closely with engineer specifications, Frank & his father underpinned houses & removed low bearing walls creating bigger open living spaces in residential dwellings. Much of their work was making houses structurally sound, building custom-made fences, gates, stair cases & retaining walls to suit customer needs & engineer requirements..
Frank & his father made houses experiencing excessive movement with significant cracks developing more structurally sound than they ever previously were. Most of these jobs attended were uninhabitable dwellings with a serious safety factor. To make good on these dwellings they isolated moving structural steel beams & used support beams to eliminate any moving peers or further movement. It was also ensured that these rectifications complied strictly to meet structural standards & building standards, working closely with engineers.
There is simple, powerful saying in the Cetinich family: ‘do it once, do it right‘.
This informs the Company Vision of Westpoint Building Services Pty Ltd to deliver a high standard of building maintenance services & to set a standard & model of high quality service, encouraging peers in the industry to deliver similar high standards.
- Frank’s training encompassed a Certificate III Carpentry and Joining & Certificate IV in Building & Construction
- He has completed 4 years of training & been a qualified, professional building maintenance tradesman for 6 years
- Since completing his industry skills training & starting his own company, Frank has been involved with ongoing maintenance repairs for all sectors of the building maintenance industry, managing cosmetic renovations for preparation of sale & larger projects to ongoing preventative maintenance repairs & reactive maintenance solutions.
- Frank has worked for the Department of Housing providing building maintenance services. He devised preventative maintenance schedules & inspected Department of Housing properties to develop a 3-5 year programmed maintenance & preventative maintenance schedule. Through this experience, he has devised his own programmed maintenance system in use today in WPBS Services for Preventative Maintenance.
- Frank has also worked for the Hotel industry conducting building maintenance repairs on apartments and providing reactive maintenance in the Sydney CBD.
Our Alltrades Team of Building Maintenance & Property Maintenance Contractors in Sydney
We cherry pick all the contractors who work with & alongside us. It is essential to us that any qualified & insured tradesman in the alltrade services we offer, who want to work with us in our building maintenance services company, not only has great skills of workmanship, but also has a mindset for customer service, commitment (especially to their word to turn up to jobs, a major fault of many handymen and tradesmen), are honest, reliable, trustworthy, professional & dedicated. They are also like us; here for the long term.
We intend to be around for a long time & we realise this commitment to longevity involves constant hard work, the commitment to the ongoing delivery of a high standard of service in not only work but communication, management & job standard. It also involves looking after our clients & constantly adapting to their changing needs.
CRM Management Software for Building Maintenance Services in Sydney
We use ServiceM8 to manage, schedule, track, record & communicate with our customers in Real Estate, Stratas & Hotels. This allows us to deal with all key stakeholders & keep everyone, including our tradespeople using our system, to stay informed & have information available in real time. It means Property Managers, Strata Mangers & Hotel Operation Managers are able to determine the status of jobs & are able to inform their clients of job status at a moments notice. This is crucial to underpinning our high service delivery & we have found our own clients are delighted with this system. It makes them look good to their own stakeholders, gives them the peace of mind, trust & faith in our customer service, capabilities & continues to develop stronger relationships over time as we all work together.
Westpoint Building Services Pty Ltd District & Localities – Our Areas of Property Maintenance Services in Sydney
WPBS Services provides building maintenance services in the following Sydney Districts and Localities:
- Hills District – Baulkham Hills, Carlingford, Castle Hill, North Rocks, Oatlands, Seven Hills, Winston Hills
- Sydney City – Haymarket, Sydney CBD
- Canterbury-Bankstown – Bankstown, Campsie, Chester Hill, Chullora, Greenacre, Lakemba, Regents Park, Villawood
- Blacktown – Blacktown, Lalor Park, Plumpton, Prospect, Toongabbie, Seven Hills
- Burwood District – Burwood, Strathfield
- Canada Bay – Abbotsford, Breakfast Point, Cabarita, Canada Bay, Chiswick, Concord, Concord West, Drummoyne, Five Dock, Liberty Grove, Mortlake, North Strathfield, Rhodes, Rodd Point, Russel Lea, Strathfield, Wareemba
- Cumberland – Auburn, Berala, Chester Hill, Fairfield, Girraween, Granville, Greystanes, Guildford, Guildford West, Holroyd, Homebush West, Lidcombe, Mays Hill, Merrylands, Merrylands West, Pemulwuy, Pendle Hill, Prospect, Regents Park, Rookwood, Smithfield, South Granville, South Wentworthville, Toongabbie, Yennora
- Fairfield – Fairfield, Smithfield, Villawood, Wetherill Park, Yennora
- Hornsby – Castle Hill
- Hunters Hill – Gladesville, Henley, Hunters Hill, Huntleys Cove, Huntleys Point, Woolwich
- West Council – Ashfield
- Liverpool – Liverpool
- Lower North Shore – Chatswood
- Parramatta – Baulkham Hills, Beecroft, Camellia, Carlingford, Clyde, Constitution Hill, Dundas, Dundas Valley, Eastwood, Epping, Ermington, Granville, Harris Park, Holroyd, Lidcombe, Mays Hill, Merrylands, Newington, North Parramatta, Northmead, North Rocks, Oatlands, Old Toongabbie, Parramatta, Telopea, Toongabbie, Winston Hills, Wentworth Point, Wentworthville, Westmead
- Ryde – Denistone, Denistone East, Denistone, West East Ryde, Eastwood, Gladesville, Macquarie Park, Marsfield, Meadowbank, Melrose Park, North Ryde, Putney, Ryde, Tennyson Point, Top Ryde, West Ryde
- Strathfield – Greenacre, Homebush, Strathfield
Although the above are our ‘main patches’ we are not limited to their geographic locations, and as we grow, we are expanding the coverage of our growing building maintenance company.